Sunday, July 26, 2009

10 days left

So, I began to realize that my summer is slowly coming to an end. We are almost in August!

What happened to all the goals I wanted to complete this summer? What were they...

1) Move into own place- DONE
2) Practice Guitar and become amazing at it- FAILED
3) Lose weight- Working on it... slowly
4) Read Bible and find a church- FAILED
5) Work on writing novel- FAILED
6) Finish knitting David's scarf- Coming along
7) Learn to sew- DONE

So, what has been my excuse in those areas I haven't accomplished? After all, David hasn't been here for nearly a month. It's not like I was busy with him.
I DID have a dilemna with the apartment. That took a lot our of me. But, it's getting better.
I realized this...
  • I'm lazy at really wanting to learn how to play the guitar well.
  • I've become uninterested in the church, not God though...
  • I've been lazy in working on my novel.

Oh... wait a minute here... I know what happened! I know!

I got comcast.

Curse it! Curse it with everything inside of me! It rots your brain, I swear! When I didn't have cabel, I was reading, knitting, studying. Now... I let my brain slowly fry as my eyes stare at that screen that requires no thought.

Sigh. Enough is enough. No more cabel. I'm saving my $50 a month...

No comments:

Post a Comment